- Workbar - Located in the heart of Boston & steps away from South Station. They offer professional and comfortable work space whether you are looking for your own personal desk or just need a place to work a few days a week. They offer free coworking days once or twice a month.
- Tech Super Powers - The Digital Lounge is a unique space where the digitally-dependent can find essential services centrally located in Boston’s Back Bay, right on Newbury St: 252 Newbury Street Boston, MA 02116. They provide each member w/ 100GB of secure storage on their server. Fees start at $30 / 8 hours of access. A block of 5 days of access starts at $79. Reserving a desk for a week starts at $80 and is cheaper with more expensive access plans.
- StartupBLVD Allston. 20 Linden St. Allson, MA. Further details unknown. Seems to be some sort of offshoot of a larger StartupBLVD venture, based in Newton.
- Cambridge Innovation Center – Between $700 and $1000 / month / person. Lots of flexibility. Very professional. Conference rooms. Private offices. One Broadway, 14th floor in Kendall Square.
- C3 @ Cambridge Innovation Center - C3 is brought to you by Cambridge Innovation Center. Located in the light-filled 9th floor of One Broadway in Kendall Square, Cambridge it has its own, unique feel and independent facility and services. The cost to join C3 is $250 per month.
- DogPatch Labs - Created by Polaris Venture Partners to connect entrepreneurs and help founders conceive and launch startups. Offers desk space, bandwidth, and coffee to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Geek Offices - Locations in Inman Square – Cambridge, Waltham and Framingham. Comes with conference rooms, wifi, lounge, etc. The cost to join is $120-$400/month
- The Brickyard Collaboration Space - on Sherman St in Cambridge, between Davis Sq, and Fresh Pond, not far from Porter Square. Rental fees start at $300/month.
- Clean Energy Fusion Center – 470 Totten Pond Road, Waltham, MA 02451. Focused on the future of clean energy and technology. Pricing is not listed on their site.
- Design Annex – 66-70 Union Square. They offer many of the traditional amenities, including a lockable personal storage space. One thing that sets them apart is that they have a workroom with public design tools. Prices start at $190 / month. They offer free coworking days once or twice a month.
- Fringe - 9 Olive Sq. A 4400 sq ft creative business incubator and coworking space. As the home to thirteen small businesses and artist studios, Fringe occupies an energetic 4,400sf converted warehouse space. Industries represented include: letterpress printing, web design and branding, custom bicycle design and manufacturing, photography, video, architecture, industrial design and product development, electrical and mechanical engineering, and green roofing. Rates not listed.
- North Shore Innoventures – They focus on biotech (in Beverly, MA) and cleantech (in Lynn, MA)
- Jelly – Jelly is more like an informal “work together” and group. They seem to get together monthly at various locations, including betahouse and Design Annex. Some of the events have themes or speakers. Others are just pre-organized coworking days.
Unknown / no information
If you’d like have some information added to this page, or correct anything that I may have missed, please leave a comment below.